Daniel S. Galan, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Daniel has represented clients in a variety of insurance defense cases involving premises liability, products liability, construction accidents and related New York State Labor Law claims.
Prior to joining Vahey, Daniel worked at a large New York City firm representing clients in all facets of pre-trial litigation. He also worked at an appellate practice firm handling appeals primarily involving New York State Labor Law, medical malpractice, and premises liability.
Daniel attended the University of Maryland, College Park where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Government & Politics. He earned his Juris Doctor from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University where he served as an Articles Editor for Volume 34 of the Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal.
Daniel resides in Webster, New York.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, JD, 2017
- University of Maryland, BA, 2013
- New York State, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2021